Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

License Question

Okay, quick, someone start playing some sad piano music in the background for this. I've been working the past 5 years doing AutoCAD drawings and LISP programming for a manufacturing firm which ran out of work for me. Personally I think it was all the gray hairs in my head but for whatever reason they cut me loose. So I started my own very small, one-man consulting business and cash is extremely limited as in I'm completely broke and I will be going into debt just to purchase any software. If I purchase a copy of Bricsys for my desktop computer, can I install a copy on my laptop as well or will I have to purchase another seat for this?

Best Answer

• Two installs in allowed as long as both computers are yours and you don't use them at the same time.

Answers

• I use BricsCAD 64bit in German. To understand posts in english forums it would be useful, to have the english version as well.
    Is it possible / allowed to install the english version in 64bit (or at least 32bit) on the same machine without sideefeects and without loosing the second license for homeoffice ?
    Thanks a lot
    Mathias