Dimension Text Alignment

Morning,

I am having an issue where when I use the dimension text grip to relocate the text it centers itself on the Dim line instead of staying above and the dim line runs right through the text. None of the properties change to show this and aren't fixed when I toggle the variable back and forth. See attached.

Thanks

Comments

• Maybe you need to change the Text Position Vertical property from Centered to Above?

• @Anthony Apostolaros said:
    Maybe you need to change the Text Position Vertical property from Centered to Above?

Unfortunately that variable still says above (see attached) and when toggled back and forth the text doesn't respond accordingly. Normally the center option will break the dim line so that you don't have that interference between the text and the dim line. Worse yet once it's like this it seems like you can't change it to any other option, except centered which just breaks the dim line.

• Hello,
    this user-forum is for peer-to-peer communication.
    In case you want to report a problem to Bricsys development, please file a support request instead.
    Best regards

• JoeSteel66
    edited June 2017

@Hans De Backer said:
    Hello,
    this user-forum is for peer-to-peer communication.
    In case you want to report a problem to Bricsys development, please file a support request instead.
    Best regards

Thanks Hans. I have put in a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!