Set a Table

Hi guys,
I was looking for set a table style with different heights by row, (as in CAD) but it seems that Bricscad doesn't allow to do it. So there is a way to set the limit lower than 5? (I'm using a text height of 1.5mm) because the space around it seems too big and I have too many data to put into the table.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited August 2017

The height of a row in a table is determined by the row's text height and its margins. Maybe you forgot to adjust the margins?

• Hi Roy, no, actually is the margin value the one that I modified over the different Tables. However, the margin is set automatically at the same height.

• I see now that if you reduce the margins of a table style, existing tables with that style are not resized. Increasing the margins does have an effect on existing tables. I am not sure if this is intended behavior.
    New tables do show the reduced margins of a style. So to check a modified table style you should create a new table.

If you have existing tables that you want to resize then my BKG_TableData application may be useful (BKG_TableDataResize will also resize rows).

• Thanks Roy,

This discussion has been closed.