TopoLT V 11.4 cannot be installed via BricsCAD V17

like the title says the latest version of TopoLT is not compatible with BricsCAD V17. I use V16 and I don't mind it but I need the newer features like multiple raster image selection.

Comments

• You should really get in touch with the developer of TopoLT regarding this issue.

• @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    You should really get in touch with the developer of TopoLT regarding this issue.

Thank you! I did. But in these cases I think both of the devs should do something about it . In the end, the end user suffers.

• If the program is indeed Lisp-based (as you have mentioned in another topic) there are most likely no technical reasons for this incompatibility. If the developers claim otherwise you should advise them to get in touch with the Bricsys team.

• Hi, I am one of the users who suffer because of this incompatibility. The TopoLT dev told me that a new version is on the way to fix the issue with V17 and V18 -this was 8months ago. I purchased 2 BricsCAD PRO V.17, V18 but I am using V16. Maybe BricsCAD dev needs to stop updating LISP-based conditions for future versions of BricsCAD or something like that!

This discussion has been closed.