Re-size holes in a plate?

Sorry for such a basic question, but having 4 holes in a 1/2" thick plate I want to resize them from 13/16 radius to 13/16 diameter.
How can you resize all 4 holes at once & not move their centers?

Thanks

Comments

• I'm using BC Pro version.

• Louis_Verdonck
    edited September 2017

Select the cylindrical inside face of the four holes, then select the PushPull tool in the Model command group of the quad and type the desired radius in the dynamic dimension field. The faces are best selected using the window inside method: drag the selection window around the four holes, then hit the Ctrl-key once (= select faces).
    In the Platinum version it is possible to use the 'Equal Diameter' option of Design Intent, then change the diameter of one of the holes. The other holes of the same diameter will be changed accordingly.

• Thanks for the reply.
    In Platinum using that method, I have 3 plates in the drawing, will the change only change on that solid?

• OK, the Push-Pull method worked great.
    Thanks

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited September 2017

Design Intent works per solid.
    In some cases you may be able to temporarily _Union the solids so that all equal holes are recognised. After the operation you can separate them again (_SolidEdit > _Body > _seParate). This will only work if the original solids do not touch.

This discussion has been closed.