How to start drawingexplorer at ucs from lisp

Hi,
when i type expucs from the commanline, the drwaingexplorer starts in the ucs-section. When i use (command "expucs") from lisp it starts the ucs command.
How can i start the explorer as desired ?
Mathias

Comments

• I just found out, that the problem is a little bigger...
    Type expucs, hit new (._ucs is started) say origin, select the new origin - after that you are flipped back to drawingexplorer and you can rename the newly created ucs.
    But when i use (command "._ucs") from lisp, do some things in lisp and start drawingexplorer using (command "_explorer") there ist no new ucs to be renamed.
    How can i automate the manual way ?
    Mathias

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited November 2017

To save the current UCS choose the _NAmed option of the _UCS command. Note that you can also 'entmake' a UCS or create one using 'Visual Lisp' code.

Code example:(if (not (tblobjname "ucs" "MyName")) (command "_.ucs" "_world" "_.ucs" "_z" 45 "_.ucs" "_named" "_save" "MyName" "_.ucs" "_previous" "_.ucs" "_previous" "_.ucs" "_previous" ) )

• @Mathias Grebe said:
    When i use (command "expucs") from lisp it starts the ucs command.
    How can i start the explorer as desired ?

Just to answer this initial query, In LISP you can use INITDIA to force the display of the dialogue version of a command e:g

(initdia)
    (command "._EXPUCS")

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

• A combination of both did the trick.
    Thank you Jason and Roy
    Mathias

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!