Plot Problems on Win98 HPdj 750C+

My customer is having problems plotting on their HP Plotter with ver 3.2.The Plots get shifted and also sometimes the Portrait/Landscape settings on the Print Setup is not followed.Anyonehas the same problem?

Comments

• I have the same problem, but with an ENCAD plotter, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do

• Also on Win98?

• The placement of the plot on the sheet is controlled by the ORIGIN OF PRINT AREA settings on the ADVANCED tab page on the PRINT dialog.The rules are as follows:If CENTER ON PAGE is OFF, then the bottom left corner of the selected print area is placed at a X, Y distances, measured from the bottom left corner of the paper sheet as defined in the XY fields.If CENTER ON PAGE is ON, then the center of the print area is placed in the center of the plot sheet AND moved over the X, Y distances as defined in the XY fields.Since the X,Y distances are measured in drawing units, they are influenced by the PRINT SCALE.If you want your plot centered on the paper sheet you must choose CENTER ON PAGE and the X,Y fields must be set to zero.

• dear sir/madam,we do have hp plotter and are facing the same problem what u r facing. if u got the solution on the same, please help us.wating for solution,sunil

This discussion has been closed.