Spacebar function move, rotate, scale?

How to have spacebar that make move, rotate, scale function on Bricscad ?
1 click on spacebar activate move function after have select a polyline vertex
2 click on spacebar activate rotation function...
3 click on spacebar activate scale fiunction...

Comments

• Assuming you are evaluating V18:

When selecting the desired polyline vertex, instead of briefly clicking the left mouse button, keep it down just a tiny bit longer ( 250 milliseconds ) and the new Manipulator control will come up, located at the vertex nearest to the location that was clicked.
    To rotate the polyline about the vertex, click one of the arcs of the Manipulator (in 3D multiple arcs are available)
    To mirror the polyline, click one of the arrows of the Manipulator.
    Scaling is also available from the Manipulator, but given it is seldom used, the right-click menu of the Manipulator has to be used to access it.
    To move the vertex, click its grip, or, to move the polyline, any of the move controls offered by the Manipulator can be used.

• ok, thanks for explication, but there are a way to have move, rotate and scale function with spacebar (respectively with one, two or three click of spacebar) ?
    Actually i use Bricscad V.15
    I have used also other version of Bricscad with actived simple spacebar shortcut to have three basic function of move, rotate and scale, and was the fast way to use this CAD functions.

I try to change default.cui files with other bricscad that have this spacebar shortcut, but i have zero change on this Briscad V.15.

• You are referring to Grips Editing: select an entity, than grab one of the grips to start grips editing. The first mode is stretch, then hit the space bar to toggle the other modes: move, rotate, scale, mirror.

• @Louis Verdonck said:
    You are referring to Grips Editing: select an entity, than grab one of the grips to start grips editing. The first mode is stretch, then hit the space bar to toggle the other modes: move, rotate, scale, mirror.

yes, this is what i want. But on my bricscad i have spacebar like enter button. There are a way to restore grips editing with spacebar?

• The expected behavior should be: select the entity, grab a grip, then hit the space bar.

• ggiaco
    edited January 2018

i try to import default.cui and default.pgp files from a bricscad of another computer (inside app roaming and app local) when spacebar button make move/rotate/scale when a polyline vertex is selected to the my bricscad where select a polyline vertex and push spacebar button make like return button. Any change.
    The only way to have correct spacebar function is to import into bricscad installing directory the dll and the files (excluded license files) from bricscad with correct spacebar behavior.
    But i think that not all .dll file, directory, exe or other need to be import froma bricscad to another to have same sbacebar behavior.

Really, what file neet to import from a bricscad with correct behavior to a bricscad with spacebar that do not work to change between translate, rotate, scale when vertex is selected ?
    thanks for the help

This discussion has been closed.