BricsCad and NVIDIA Quadro M2200 GPU error

BricsCad is not working correctly while using the M2200 Quadro card. For example, if I turn to shade mode conceptional and try to return to 2dwireframe, my crosshair won’t move anymore. When turning back to conceptual/wireframe (not 2dwireframe!!) the program will work again. If change my GPU from Quadro to my simple intel card the problems seems to be solved.. Is the Quadro M2200 not supported..?

i use a HP zBook with an NVIDIA Quadro M2200 GPU and an Intell HD Graphics 630 Card

Comments

• Tom Foster
    edited November 2017

I had similar, logged SR 77005 - you could mention that. Problem went away when I copy-pasted all elements into a New empty dwg. Until then, files always opened in Realistic style; when in Properties I switched to 2DWireframe, the mouse pointer wouldn't enter the drawing area of the screen. Mine is a zBook with K2100M card.

• Here is some information about the minimum requirements for BricsCAD, including display and graphic cards.

https://www.bricsys.com/common/knowledge/topic.jsp?id=65

Display:
    1024 x 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
    Supported GPU (**): see below for more information on supported chipsets for GPU acceleration for non-wireframe render modes such as realistic rendering. Please note that non-wireframe render modes and all other features of BricsCAD can still be used without hardware acceleration.

(**) BricsCAD's non-wireframe render modes are based on RedSDK technology from Redway3D®.
    GPU-acceleration for these render modes requires a supported GPU (graphic processing unit), either on a video card or on the motherboard.

On Windows, all graphic cards from NVIDIA, ATI and INTEL are supported by RedSDK

• @Per Gogstad:
    The specified minimum display height should be increased. Depending on the OS (?) the hatch dialog doesn't display properly on screens with that height (On Win8.1 the 'Islands' radio buttons are invisible).

• Roy, please send that to Bricsys in a support request.

• I think me and Patrick's zBooks are well above that minimum requirement.

This discussion has been closed.