There's no cursor in the drawing window on 2DDraft and 3D. Ubuntu 17.10 with kernel 4.14.8 and Mesa

I'm running Ubuntu Linux with the radeonsi free driver from Linux 4.14.8 kernel (the latest stable kernel).
I've got OpenGL 4.5 provided by Mesa 17.4-dev (the latest develoment release) and I also configured my laptop to run my vga adapter (R5 320) to do performance tasks using a DRI configurer called driconf and a tool that manages permformance on my card with radeonsi driver.
The problem is that for some reason, when I try to draw on the drawing window, the cursor dissapears and it seems like the mouse movement is not recognized by BricsCAD.
When trying to draw something, the cursor dissapears from the drawing window and the coordinates of the second point don't change, so it doesn't draw anything.
At the moment of the file creation, it works, but after a while it stops working.
I can't use propietary drivers, if that's your answer :neutral: There's not propietary drivers for my card. They were deprecated.
I've tried every display configuration for BricsCAD. It hasn't worked.
Licese: Student.
I really need the program working. If it doesn't work, I can't use Linux, and my Windows is really damaged. I can't fix it. I don't have enough time to install it an after install linux again.

This discussion has been closed.