Express tools in English

I am running BricsCAD16. I have just recently found Express Tools v16 from CadWiesel. Everything seams to work except "breakline", command still has some of the command prompt in German. I did copy the "Runtime.res.dll" English version to the correct folder. Still command prompt has German. Any one know how this can be fixed. The "Expresss.des" file is encoded, so that can not be edited, unless it is decoded.

Comments

• Ok, know body has a clue on this one. Time to make my own Breakline.lsp command.

• I have used the express tools in English for a while with no problems, even the Breakline command works fine. I am currently in V18 but I doubt that the version is the issue
    Remember that windows will lock the help file by default, you have to select it right click and in the dialog unlock the file for it to display properly

• I have Express Tools v16, and I don't get prompts in German with the Breakline command. I get this:
    Block= BRKLINE.DWG, Size= 1/2", Extension= 1/16" Specify first point for breakline or [Block/Size/Extension]: Specify second point for breakline: Specify location for break symbol <Midpoint>:
    There's not much to see. You pick the endpoints of the breakline and then the location of the break symbol. The height of the break symbol is set automatically at 11/16 of my current Dimscale setting.

This discussion has been closed.