Can't change viewport scale - BricsCad V17.2.09 Select Drawings

I recently created a few new drawings based on a new template I created and noticed I cannot change the viewport scale. The viewport is On and not locked. When I select it and try to change scale using the Properties pulldown it only gives me three options...Scale to Fit, Custom and 1:1. This isn't the case with other drawings I have created in the same version of BricsCad, so I think it's drawing specific but I can't find the correct setting to improve this (I tried adjusting a setting or two). Any thoughts?

Note: I noticed I can still change the viewport scale if I reach into the viewport and use the Zoom command to set it, so it's not entirely locked...I just can't change the scale using the Properties pulldown. Thank you.

Comments

• You have probably erased all but one scale from the list in the _ScaleListEdit dialog.

• Roy,
    Thank you....that was exactly what happened, apparently. Not sure how I erased the other scales, but I reset the scales using the command you noted and all is back to normal now. Thank you so much!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!