Polysolid flip

Has anyone else had issues with the ploysolid justification, when drawing a polysolid you can select from left, right or center justification using the control key, which works fine, and the setting is used as default next time you start a new polysolid, so when I am going round an existing drawing and creating walls I set width and height then just run through a drawing creating walls making sure I always work clockwise and then press the space bar 3 times (for end of polyline, accept height, start new polyline), but just occasionally the polyline will flip the justification from left to right as the command to accept height is given, it previews fine but decides to go to the wrong side. Which breaks the work flow, there doesn't appear to be a way to flip it back once the polysolid is placed, so I have to delete it then redraw, which 'breaks the flow'. Just wondering if anyone has seen this and knows why?

Comments

• You are on Windows ?
    Because on Mac I always asked myself why the justification setting,
    or any other CTRL options, won't be kept.
    For me it always starts in the left mode.

I thought it may be designed that way that we get used that e.g.
    Extrude Cut Through will always need a Double CTRL ?

• Yeah windows, so it does remember, I wouldn't mind even if it didn't remeber and you had to press CTrl twice everytime, at least I could get a rythm going and speed through a drawing, but just every so often it is as if it changes it's mind, as I'm drawing the polysolid it shows correctly but when I finish the command it decides to do it differently. And I can't fathom out why. I'm just trying to figure out the quickest way of getting things done and this isn't it because I have to keep stopping and fixing it.

• Michael Mayer
    edited February 2018

As it doesn't work for me at all I can't say if it would lose its preselection
    at one point - if it would keep a preselection.
    :smile:
    But I didn't notice that "keep previous setting" behavior when I tried
    Bricscad on my VM Windows.
    Have to watch a little closer next time ....

This discussion has been closed.