Any settings to improve graphics card bleed-through problem?

This positing is about "bleed-through", which is where the graphics card will tend to cause items that are near each other to show through an object that should hide it. I know I have mentioned this issue in years past. For me, it is not normally and issue, and I can mentally adjust for it. But, I am now starting to do more collaboration with others, and they won't have the same ability to know what stuff to ignore on the display. And on more complex assemblies, where I do need to spot where 3D objects interfere with each other, is exactly what makes the problem worse.

The complexity of the scene is directly related to the problem. Also, the distance the object is away that the object is apparently located. Though, perhaps this may be because the further away something is, the more other objects are also added to the view. Regardless, one guess is that, as it runs out of video memory, the video card or driver is simply reducing the number of decimal place it uses to calculate certain things.

In BricsCAD, the Viewres setting determines how much memory it allocates to draw circles, and how much you have to zoom in or out before a regeneration is necessary. But, that has no effect on the bleed-through issue. Does anyone know if there are any settings in a video driver that may control similar things like my bleed-through issue?

-joe

This discussion has been closed.