Express Tools

How do i load Express tools into Bricscad ???

Comments

• The Express tools package contains an instruction file: Install Notes Express Tools for BricscadVxx.pdf. Follow the instructions.

• Is there some info on what tools are in there for us non AutoDaders

• It comes with a full set of very nice help screens, in English or German, explaining what each tool is and how to use it. It's quite amazing, considering the price. You can even view the help screens independently by opening the CHM file in the Express folder.

• sigh alas it isn't available for us Bricscad Classic users and the extra price for a Pro license just to run 'express tools' isn't something I can get justified.

• I have Classic (v17) with Express Tools installed. The only one I use is Overkill, but that works fine. I tried some of the others just now, and they all seem to work as they're supposed to.

• @Peter_DV said:
    sigh alas it isn't available for us Bricscad Classic users and the extra price for a Pro license just to run 'express tools' isn't something I can get justified.

Express tools is all about 2D stuff and therefore can be used with BricsCAD Classic too.

• There are very few functions (3...4) which need the OpenDCL module to be loaded - such BRX module requires the PRO license, but aside those 3...4 functions, all others is plain Lisp and will run under Classic license.

This discussion has been closed.