Search on Forum could be better

Am I the only one who has issues with the search feature on the Forum? I look for anything with 2 words and the first 4 or 5 results have none of the search words. After that the results have only one or the other word, not both together. I have tried several options such as putting them in quotes or a plus sign between and what ever you do don't put the word 'and' in the search criteria, because every document in the forum has the word 'and' in it. I would ask the powers that be at the Forum and/or Bricsys (<--oh and why is this word a misspelling on this forum?) to update the search feature to help us find our solutions faster. I do not want to ask a question when it has already been asked and answered on this forum when I cannot find it using the search feature. To test the search I was 3 or 4 pages in and found a simple 3 word title and input the exact words in the exact order in the search, after 4 pages of not finding the discussion I stopped. Am I using Search incorrectly? Thanks.

Comments

• Using double quotes does work I think.

Note that you can also use Google. Example:
    site:forum.bricsys.com middle mouse button

This discussion has been closed.