Problem with field in the title block

Hello everyone,

I would like to change the field of the scale in the title block ("Cartouche" in french), but when I want to change this on a plan coming from Autocad, it doesn't work.
The problem is that I need to select the window for the field to be affected to the scale of the window, but it only recognize the polyline, so I can't selec standard scale.
And if I creat a new window, it's good, it suggest me window instead of polyline, but sometimes it tooks me so much time to recreate one.

I attach a pic for my explanation to be as clear as possible

Is there a solution ?

Thank you !

Benjamin

Comments

• Are you sure you haven't got a polyline and viewport on top of each other, I just ran a test and the field - object selects the viewport correctly.

• The OP is probably dealing with a polygonal viewport. Such a VP consists of two paired entities: the actual viewport and an entity that is used for clipping. Somehow the draworder is such that the clipping entity, the polyline, is on top, making it very hard (impossible?) to select the viewport. Using the Tab key does not work in this case. The only solution seems to be to correct the draworder.

1. Copy this line in the Command Bar: (command "_.draworder" (car (entsel)) "" "_back")
    2. Hit Enter.
    3. Select the polyline.
    4. You should now able the select the VP.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!