Sharing BricsCAD BIM Objects.

I've created some light switches and wall plates that I wanted to share. These have been created to work best with BricsCAD BIM. Hopefully sharing files on the forum isn't frowned upon. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to make some American style power outlets and some RJ-45 Data plates too. I'm just trying to create a library of objects that will hopefully save time for anyone wanting to do renders with BricsCAD.

Comments

• Here are some others to play with. Some are parametric, and will create the opening on BIMINSERT. The Double & Single Sink are examples of this.

CornerShower.dwg
    Couch-2Seater.dwg
    DoubleBed.dwg
    DoubleSink.dwg
    Dryer.dwg
    ExtractionFan_150.dwg
    ExtractionFan_300.dwg
    FridgeFreezer.dwg
    GasCalifont.dwg
    InductionCooktop.dwg
    Internal_SingleSlider.dwg
    LaundrySink.dwg
    MeterCabinet.dwg
    SimpleTable.dwg
    SingleSink.dwg
    Stool.dwg
    Table.dwg
    Vanity.dwg
    Vitra70b.dwg
    Washer-Front.dwg

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

• @Benjamin Conder said:
    I've created some light switches and wall plates that I wanted to share. These have been created to work best with BricsCAD BIM. Hopefully sharing files on the forum isn't frowned upon. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to make some American style power outlets and some RJ-45 Data plates too. I'm just trying to create a library of objects that will hopefully save time for anyone wanting to do renders with BricsCAD.

Thanks for sharing those Benjamin. I'm looking forward to any North American style electrical content you choose to share!

This discussion has been closed.