snapping and snap extensions (lack of beter words for it)

Hi,

When i started using brics I could extend on a snap point as shown in the images, the function stopped working in my custom made template but I got it back working again.
Is there a quick way to toggle between that being possible or not, since in many cases it's very handy but sometimes when there are allot of snapping options it can be very annoying
Thanks in advance
Lucas Hofstede

Comments

• I don't know exactly what you mean by "extend on a snap point".

• It's Entity Snap Tracking you are looking for. You can toggle it on/off by clicking the STRACK field in the status bar. Right click the field to access the settings that control the behavior of this drawing aid. The display of tracking dimensions is controlled by bitcode 4 of DYNMODE (Dynamic input mode). Click the DYN field in the status bar to toggle and right click to access the settings.

• @Louis Verdonck said:
    It's Entity Snap Tracking you are looking for. You can toggle it on/off by clicking the STRACK field in the status bar. Right click the field to access the settings that control the behavior of this drawing aid. The display of tracking dimensions is controlled by bitcode 4 of DYNMODE (Dynamic input mode). Click the DYN field in the status bar to toggle and right click to access the settings.

Thank you, I found it

This discussion has been closed.