floating tool palettes not sticking after restart

I had the same setting for years, then when I replaced a dead monitor (I have 3) the floating tool palettes won't stick.
Every time I exit the program the tool palettes shift to another monitor and I have to place them again. Some tool palettes move off-screen and I have gone into screen resolution and move the monitors around to find the missing ones. Now for some reason moving the screens around does not get me to the lost palettes and I don't know how to get them back into view so I can place them again.
From left to right, screen 1 has tool palettes, command bar and properties bar, screen 2 (main screen) has drawing space, screen 3 is for viewing pdfs- no drawing tools.
After restarting the program, the command bar and properties bar stick on screen 1 where they are supposed to be but all the others appear on screen 2 over the drawing space.
Using Windows 8 and BricsCAD 14.2.17

Comments

• It sounds like you are displaying the BricsCAD application window on your secondary display. Try switching the primary display in Windows display settings so that you use the primary display for BricsCAD.

This discussion has been closed.