Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vla-setblocktablerecordid

I'm looking for 'vla-setblocktablerecordid' lisp function.
I'd like to insert a block into table with lisp program but I can't find the appropriate list function.
Is there any other way to get this result?

Comments

• Dear Giuseppe,

(vla-setblocktablerecordid) is present ... also all the others, with the "2" and "32" and "232" postfix;
    did you encounter any error message ? Which BricsCAD version do you use ?

many greetings !

• Hi I'm using Bricscad v18.1.17 and I get this error messge:

; ----- Error around expression -----
    (VLA-SETBLOCKTABLERECORDID BLK-TABLE ROW 0 (VLA-GET-OBJECTID (VLA-ITEM BLK-NAME)) :VLAX-TRUE)
    ;
    ; error : no function definition <VLA-SETBLOCKTABLERECORDID> ; expected FUNCTION at [eval]

• Dear Giuseppe,

that is strange - vla-setblocktablerecordid is present since a long time ...
    can you try
    (print vla-setblocktablerecordid)
    after BricsCAD startup ? It should be non-NIL ...

You might also update to latest V18.2. version (its free).

If the error still appears, you can try to re-register the BricsCAD COM interface :
    a) run BricsCAD once with "run as admin"
    b) and/or
    - open a DOSbox (cmd.exe) with admin rights, in BricsCAD's install folder
    - run "regsvr32 axbricscadapp1.dll" and "regsvr32 axbricscaddb1.dll"

many greetings !

• @Torsten Moses:
    This is the Linux forum. So the question is: Has this function already been added to the 'Fast-Com' set?

• edited June 2018

Dear Roy, Dear Giuseppe,

arrrgs - my fault :-(
    Our Tijs also notified me about ...
    indeed, vla-setblocktablerecordid is not yet available for Linux/Mac ... so I have to promise to make it available for V19.

If you need more VLA stuff available, please send us a support request with the missing function,.

Another hint : the "Lisp Developer Support Package" (free download from our AppCatalog) also documents all COM properties + methods, which are already availabel for Linux/Mac.

many greetings !