Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Display Issue - Closed PolyLine With .050" Width

Hi,

I am having an issue with the display of a closed polyline when I zoom in and out.

See the attached video. (probably a good idea to max screen it)
Polyline = magenta rectangle (issue)
Lines = blue rectange (no issue)

Notes:
The polyline is my drawing border based on the current drawing limits.
Sides of the polyline disappear/reappear when zooming in or out and it's quite frustrating as the polyline border is a visual frame of reference when I place the details of a design into the border.
Not sure if it's a bug, a setting or what, but this was never an issue with ACAD

BricsCAD 18.2.14.1 for Windows 10 x64
Video Card - Dual GeForce GTX 980 running SLI with the latest drivers (1920 x 1200)

Thanks for any comments,
Mike Dennis

mp4
mp4
PolyLine Disply.mp4

Comments

• Can you post the .dwg file?

• Sure, here you go!

dwg
    dwg
    Drawing1.dwg
  • Yes, that flickers in Shape on Mac here too,
    if you zoom very slowly.
    But I wouldn't have noticed or cared normally.

• Also note, the magenta borders are polylines with a .050" width, a regular polyline with a zero width displays correctly.

• This is from Vlad at tech support:

I can reproduce the issue with GsDeviceType2D="[3]GDI" and I cannot with "[0]GDI+". Please go to the Settings dialog and set the setting Program options->Display->2D graphic system device (GsDeviceType2D) to "[0]GDI+" .

Mike Dennis