Linetype Scale Setting

Linetype scale settings are changing when copying. How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• I am very happy if you help me because it is a very exigent situation
  • You need to provide more info. Are you perhaps copy-pasting?

• I'm copying two dwg files with the same lts global setting and units. But lts appearance of moving objects looks different in two files
  • I am sorry, but the information you are providing is still too limited (and even contradictory).

My second guess:
    The drawings have different visual styles and therefore the highlighting of entities is different. Although that would not be an urgent issue IMO.

My third guess:
    You are looking at the drawings on two different computers that have different settings. Maybe one of the settings is HIGHLIGHTSTYLE.

But maybe it is better to send in a Support Request with a detailed scenario and the drawings attached?

• To be honest. I still haven't figured out bricscad line type they are allways 2 times too big.

But to fix copied line problems. It often helps to reload all your line types.

Go to your line types dialog, and select load and then load the lines again and click yes when asked if you want to override the existing ones.

Then regen your drawing. This may work.

Then if the line types are still too big, as they always are in my drawings. You can change your linetype scale variable to something smaller like 0.25

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited July 2018

@DFLY:
    You may not be aware that there are two linetype definition files. One is use for 'imperial' drawings the other for 'metric' drawings. The MEASUREMENT variable stored in the dwg determines which file is used.

This discussion has been closed.