London conference

I was just wondering if any regulars from here will be attending the London conference next month?

Comments

• I was thinking about the Tuesday evening after the conference, on Wednesday there is the conference After Party, And I was wondering if people would be interested in an informal get together on the Tuesday, find somewhere for a meal and pass the evening. I love London but would probably otherwise just end up going back to the hotel. And going off and finding a nightclub just isn't my thing.

• I would join ....

• Great, hopefully between now and the conference a nice group will build up and we can look at a few options around the area.

• Yes gd idea. I tried to get myself invited to the Sellers and Developers party, perhaps on the Tues night, which I enjoyed at Munich 2015 - but there isn't one this year! So yes I'll be on the loose Tues night..

• Robert_Lamp
    edited September 2018

Well, i would like to visit it. But I'm not sure about the tickets.

• What are you not sure about?

• Two weeks to go until the conference. I've had a look around the area (internet search) there are lots of options for an evening meal from McDonalds to as posh as you want. I am also involved with a user group session over the lunch period on Tuesday. So if you want to join us either drop a note here or find me at the conference and we can make arrangements then.

This discussion has been closed.