Setting background color when creating a wblock

When we save a wblock, we need to be able to control the background color, it must be black to work with our dialogs and reporting systems. When we save a file with Bricscad, the background is always white. Is there a way to change it? I use the following code in Autocad to change the color, but it seems to be ignored in Bricscad. I have my drawing background set to black.

// Get the current user background color
AcColorSettings pColorSettings;
acedGetCurrentColors(&pColorSettings);
AcColorSettings newColorSettings(pColorSettings);
// Set background color to black
newColorSettings.dwGfxModelBkColor = 1;
BOOL retval = acedSetCurrentColors(&newColorSettings);
StkCommandNoOsnaps(RTSTR, _T("_wblock"), RTSTR, flname, RTSTR, _T(""), RT3DPOINT, inspt, RTPICKS, set1, RTSTR, _T(""), NULL);

Comments

• Do you get the same result if you WBLOCK a non block item. (eg. wblock a circle) ? Or does the background save as black? It appears to me that it is a bricscad artifact that happens when wblocking a block. One workaround would be to open and save the block you just wrote to file.

• @DFLY said:
    Do you get the same result if you WBLOCK a non block item. (eg. wblock a circle) ? Or does the background save as black? It appears to me that it is a bricscad artifact that happens when wblocking a block. One workaround would be to open and save the block you just wrote to file.

There is no block, I am only wblocking basic geometry.

This discussion has been closed.