can use lisp only once

I've got a problem with the following piece of Lisp:(defun C:lchout (/ gp) (setq gp (ssget)) (command "change" gp "" "p" "la" "hout" "c" "bylayer" "Lt" "bylayer" "") (command "layer" "s" "Y" ""))I can run it once fine, but the second time it get the following error:ERROR: User defined lisp functions cannot be transparantWhat is wrong with it? I used this in AutoCAD 14 without problems. But now I need it in IntelliCAD 2000 v2.2Arjan Wassensa.wassens@rollecate.nl

Comments

• Well,I tried the lisp. I loaded it in and changed one lot of entities. The second time I got the same message.I then loaded it again and had no trouble from then on.I the exited the dwg and re-entered. I loaded it and it worked ever since. I even tried other commands in between.I do get the same problem myself from time to time though. It's not something that is wrong with your routine. You'll find that sometimes other routines will do it too!All the best in hope this bug will be pinned down and fixed soon.RegardsAV

• THERE MUST BE A COMMAND EXTANT.EXAMINE THE SYNTAX AT THE COMMAND LINE, STEP BY STEP. AT SOME POINT YOU WILL WANT TO RUN IT WITH DUMMY VARIABLES)TRY (COMMAND) OR (COMMAND "" ), PERHAPS REPEAT MORE THAN ONCE. SAME AS OR RIGHT MOUSE CLICK TO COMPLETE OR END A COMMAND.

This discussion has been closed.