Help with questions

Hello, not sure why but for some reason I'm not able to post a question on this forum. If you see this, I guess it worked so please disregard. Thanks.

Comments

• Tom Foster
    edited November 2018

Like shouting 'Help! I've lost my voice!'

• Yes, I know.
  • What? I just left a lengthly comment and it posted only the first three words. ("Yes, I know") Not sure what I'm doing wrong here?
  • Anthony Apostolaros
    edited November 2018

Did the full text of your post show correctly in Preview?

What browser are you using?

• Hello Anthony,

Yes it did. I wrote "yes I did" to Tom Foster (clever reply btw Tom) and followed that with an emoticon smiley face. It along with a large paragraph didn't post. Perhaps something with the emoticon made something glitch. Also fwiw the very first entry I tried to post was met with a popup saying I didn't have permission to do so which was the reason I started a profile in the first place hence why I wrote the above "test post" if you will. Not sure what the issue was but all seems to be working fine now. I was able to do a second post re: AutoCAD compatibility that you were kind enough to reply to. Thanks again! BTW, I am using Chrome on an android. Cheers.
  • Anthony Apostolaros
    edited November 2018

FYI, you can always edit any post you've made, even days later.
    Just click on the Options icon (looks like a cog on my system) and select Edit.

And if you want e-mail notices of posts on a thread, click the hollow star to make it yellow-filled.
    And set Notification Preferences, on the right in the Edit Profile window (click the cog under your name).

• Ok, thanks Anthony for all the great info. Really appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.