Can I cancel my license and receive a full refund if I change my mind?

In July, I installed Briscad on my work computer as a free trial, but I had issues with it and uninstalled it on the same day. I've since wanted to give Briscad another go, but I've not been able to make use of the free trial as my trial period expired some time ago. I've tried to reinstall and even use a different email address, but none of that works.

I did manage to install it on my laptop, but the hardware on my laptop is really not suitable for CAD work, so I've not been able to make much use of the software on it. I did submit a request to extend my license for my work computer (over two weeks ago), but I haven't received a response, so I'm guessing Bricsys do not want to extend my trial period.

So i'd like to know, if I buy a license for the software, but then change my mind after using it for a few days, would I be able to cancel my license for a full refund?

Comments

• You can try to install the new V19 launched earlier this week. The V19 should start a full new 30 days trial for you.

• @Per Gogstad said:
    You can try to install the new V19 launched earlier this week. The V19 should start a full new 30 days trial for you.

I can't do that as I'm using Linux, and v19 isn't available on Linux just yet.

• Bricsys have just extended my trial license and I can now use Brcscad on my work computer! :D

This discussion has been closed.