acad .pgp file into Bricscad?

How do I incorporate my acad .pgp file into Bricscad?

Comments

• AutoCAD aliases are in the acad.pgp file
    BricsCAD aliases are stored in the default.pgp file.
    Mine is located :
    C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V19 en_US\UserDataCache\Support\en_US\ default.pgp

The User Reference states:

When you copy an acad.pgp to a BricsCAD installation, rename the incoming file “default.pgp.”

The file formats look the same.
    Perhaps save/rename/archive the originals and
    cut and paste the definitions you need from ACAD.pgp into Default.pgp

Regards,

• Amen to what Kerry said. I copied my PGP preferences from the Acad.pgp & it worked just fine.
    You know, the standard changes like C to Copy instead of Circle (CI). Never did understand Autodesk's methodology w/ that one, because we Copy far more often than we create Circles, & the purpose of the PGP file is productivity, less keystrokes being more productive.

• Thank you Kerry Brown and M Dunn. Much appreciated!

• To Kerry Brown,
    You mentioned that your .pgp file was located at: C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V19 en_US\UserDataCache\Support\en_US\ default.pgp
    I tried using the same "address" and was not successful. BC could not find my new .pgp. I noticed that when I started over and looked in the customize dialog under command aliases the path was C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Bricsys\BricsCAD\V19x64\en_US\Support\default.cui.
    Please don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining about your help. I wanted to point out what did not work for me.
    I appreciate you and people like you who take the time to help other users.
    Thank you, sir.

Tom

• Kerry Brown
    edited January 2019

@tomcarver

You'll find you have 2 versions of the file (actually of most of the config files),
    The address I posted is the first one I found on my system and is actually not the one BricsCAD uses.
    If you enter (findfile "default.pgp") at the command line you will find the version that BricsCAD uses.