plot command

Ok, can anyone help me this one? When all my colors are set to plot black, why do some, not all, of my tick marks, arrow heads and solid hatch plot in color?. Some of my drawings do it and some of them don't. I would like to resolve this issue asap please help.Thanks,John

Comments

• Hi, John, I have had some problems with plotting, and in particular, the color/line width dialog and the program not holding my settings. As you can see from the forum, everyone seems to be on vacation. I hope someone sees our postings and has solutions. Good luck.

• Well, I not on vacation!!I haven't tried this John, but could it be resolved the same way Treu Type Fonts were resolved before the bug fix?The TTFs used to come out with a black outline and the infill was in the colour of the layer even though the plot settings were set to all black.The best result was achieved by setting the layer colour to white or black and then plot. This then gave you a black outline with a dark grey infill.On the other hand I haven't had any reports from other firms using ICAD .0025 and arrowheads.Of course you could go into the trouble of creating a custom tick and arrow head but thats too much hard work.Best of luck!(that was my 2 cents worth!!)AV

• John, my customers are also crying with the same problem. Hope this will be fixed in the next ICAD version.

This discussion has been closed.