Bildgröße bei BMP Export

Kann ich irgendwo in BricsCAD die Bildgröße beim Export als BMP Datei beeinflussen?
Wenn ich jetzt ein Bild exportiere ist das mindestens 5.000KB groß. Das ist viel zu groß.

Gruß
Martin

Comments

• The file size, is linked to the physical image size in pixels. You can make the program window smaller and that reduces the screen pixels taken up, I can't find a way in Bricscad create a BMP plotter (you can in Acad which allows you to select output in pixel sizes). There is a file size difference between BMPOUT and export as BMP, export being quite a bit smaller.

• @Steven_g said:
    I can't find a way in Bricscad create a BMP plotter (you can in Acad which allows you to select output in pixel sizes).

PDF Creator allows you to create system printers to print out in a variety of image formats.

BMP doesn't provide compression, which is why images can become very large. Using another format like JPEG resolves this.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

Come to the Australasia BricsCAD Conference

• If u are need this job done only once or a few times the way to use an way like pdf creating. But if u need to create thousands of pictures its time wasting.
    so i fount that way: setting sysvar PictureExportScale to an lower value like 0.2
    Than using the vla-Export Methode as BMP.
    This works verry well and creates small size pictures.
    Thanks Guys!

Cheers Martin