Plot Scale on Layout Tab

I have been using sheet templates from V13 on all versions of Bricscad (up to V18). I am now trying to use the built in templates in V19. I work in inches not metric. The plot scales I use on the layouts tab are usually 20:1 10:1 4:1 2:1 1:1 1:2 1:4. These were all in the dropdown list in the V13 templates. No matter which imperial template I choose gives me scales in fractions. I know I can type the numbers in manually. I still have Is there a setting to get this back to what I am used to? I keep all the old versions so i opened 14 through 17 and it was in V17 that the list was reduced to fractional scales. Is there a setting that will change this? I have tried a few to no avail.

Comments

• Roy Klein Gebbinck
    edited January 2019

AFAIK the standard scales are based on the scale list stored in the dwg/dwt. You can use the _ScaleListEdit command to modify that list.

• Can you not just open a new drawing using the template you want, then immediately manually change your scale lise "SCALELISTEDIT" I think and then save it back as a template, maybe with a new name so as to keep the old template as a backup ??

• _ScaleListEdit is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.