Again - Geometric Organization of BIM Objects

With respect of how :

• BIM Connections work (End Face/main Side Faces/Top Bottom Faces behaviors)
  • BIM SUGGEST/PROPAGATE work
  • v19 Changes (like Outer Wall recognition ?)
  • Starting in a simple Solid LOD that will get comple Composition LOD later
    work and how they may limit later Geometry Changes ...

There was kind of an agreement, when in doubt,
go the way it would be build in real world.

1. Real World - Walls on Slabs
    Stories will start with a Slab where you will put Walls on ... and repeat for each new Story.
    That is the way I currently organize Solids as it will also allow easy Story Height changes.
    For horizontal changes, you only need to manually adapt one single Slab Solid.
    It works very well in a simple Solid LOD.
    But I ran into a lot of Problems later this way, where v18 BIM SUGGEST would not find
    any similar Connections, or if it did, it did not apply the same or all changes.

And I never see Bricsys using that real worl approach anywhere in its examples and
Quick Draw ins special also works by "Slab between outer Walls".

Is this "Slab between outer Walls" now the official recommendation for BIM Organization ?

1. Real World - Structural Work vs Finishings
    It start with the Structural Building and
    2.1 Indiviadual Finish Floor Packages, will be added additionally on top of a single Slab
    2.2 an Insulation Packag Layer will be wrapped around the outer Surface (in XYand/orZ)
    and so on.
    As especially Outer "Walls" offen are more complex, like non structural Brick Walls between
    concrete Columns, followed by structural concrete Walls around building cores etc.
    This can be quite "Composition consuming" and require lots of Duplicates.
    Same for interial Walls with their finishes.
    So basically the same 25 cm Concrete Wall will end easily in 2 digit Composition amounts.
    Also I saw, basicall a single long Interior Wall, cut into a 2 digit number of pieces at every
    crossing of Room Spaces, in Revit.

There was kind of an agreement that separating Structural Work vs Finishings into separate
Solids could be smart. But that would require that Insertion Elements are able to cut more
than a single Solid. There was said that Bricsys is looking into those options.
Or maybe interior Finishings could be part of the Space Object itself ?
So :

a) Are there some Updates if such Features are realistic at all, to come in the future or
already denied ?
b) Are there any experiences or recommendations on how to deal with situations - today ?

Comments

• EDIT :
    Or regarding newest changes to how BIM Connections work now in V19.

Looks like there were massive changes.
    Seems to work totally different from what I was used so far,
    but somehow much better (?)