PDF import is white unless zoomed way in

Using version 19.1.11 of Bricscad Pro. Seems like some new behavior on imported PDFs -- they look all white unless I zoom in, then they get rendered. But zooming out again turns them white. Probably this is some kind of optimization. Is there a setting that will render them even when zoomed out?

Comments

• Is it normal that someone else's (unknown) CAD drawing, made ito a pdf, and PDFIMPORTed into Brics, needs to be scaled up approx 1400x? Good job there's a scale bar drawn on the pdf. Lines which I'm sure were 0.19mm-ish come through as 3.2mm polylines. Lot of work to put all right.

• Maybe I should clarify my original question -- it is an attached PDF, not imported to be lines. So it remains a PDF. Seems the white feature is a new thing in V. 19 or maybe even the latest build of V. 19

Is there a setting to make Bricscad render the attached PDF even when zoomed out?

• When you are zoomed out, is the border rectangle of the PDF visible? If not, then perhaps when you zoom all, you end up going so far out, that the PDF is reduced to a single pixel. This might happen if your PDF is coming in too tiny.

I am not sure about PDFs, but pasted images come in at a scale that is related to your current zoom. So, if you are zoomed in, the picture is small, and if you zoom further out, when you paste the image, it will be larger. This behavior tripped me up the first time I noticed it. I was puzzled why some images were pasted very small, and others very large.

-Joe