Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make Bricscad window stay at full screen after exit?

Maybe a simple question, but I have encountered this before and now again with the latest update of V19.

I start Bricscad -- window is not full screen. So I make it full screen after opening a drawing (either by double-clicking the window title bar, or dragging out). Then exit bricscad and when I start again it is back to the smaller size and I have to make it full screen again. This was not happening before the latest V19 update so maybe I lost a setting.

Is there any easy fix?

Comments

• I reported this and it appears to be an artifact from a bug fix. I was told there is no work-around. I expect this to be corrected in the next update.

• Curious, I noticed this as well (V19.1.11).
    Noticed also that if I open a .dwg with my File Manager (as I most always do) it is not full screen;
    When opening BCad via desktop icon, sometimes it is full screen, other times not (?)
    Minor annoyance, I can wait till the update.

• A workaround is to change the properties of the Windows shortcut to force BricsCAD to start maximised.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    CAD Concepts

Come to the Australasia BricsCAD Conference

2019-02-10_10-09-05.png
    363 x 527 - 26K
  • This issue appears to have been resolved with latest release:
    Version 19.2.03 / 01 March