Zoom Extents

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before. In the latest version of BricsCAD Classic, Zoom to Extents does not seem to take account of the right hand properties panel and so part of the drawing gets obscured behind it. Is this a known issue already scheduled for fixing?
Thanks
Jamie

Comments

• The behavior of the panels depends on the 'Stack Type' property of the current workspace. This property can be set to: Flyout, Collapsible or Fixed. Open the Customize / Workspaces dialog box and select a workspace. The 'Stack Type' property sits in the properties grid at the bottom half of the Customize dialog.

• You can control the transparency of the panels, so the drawing remains visible behind a panel.

• Thanks Louis. I’ll investigate those options.
    This may be a setting related issue as well; previously if I used the Distance tool the distance was reported statically close to the status bar, but in v19 it is shown in a separate window and the output shown above the status bar quickly fades. Is it possible to alter a setting to return to the former behaviour?
    With thanks.
    Jamie
  • Yes, the head up display on screen fades much too quickly for me too.

The head up display only will appear when you have your Command Line
    closed. And if you have Command Line open, Distance Tool will also display
    its values in there.
    If CL closed and HUD on, Distance Tool will open the Command Window
    each time.

• Remember you can open/close the command line by double clicking on the left hand side of the status bar.

• Thanks very much to both of you. I will explore these options when I am back in the office.