Changing plans of view automatically

mfciarlini
edited March 2019 in Shape

Every time I select Shape command to build a wall it automatically changes the current view to the 2D plan or another view where the mouse is on.
How can I stop this? Is it something about UCS? This is the first time I use Shape, but I'm already a BricsCad user.
Thanks!

Comments

• Are you using a Shape template or a dwg created in BricsCAD? If the latter is the case then the UCSFOLLOW setting (stored in the dwg) can cause this.

• @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    Are you using a Shape template or a dwg created in BricsCAD? If the latter is the case then the UCSFOLLOW setting (stored in the dwg) can cause this.

And how can I change this? UCSFOLLOW is already OFF in my BricsCAD drawing. Should i turn ON or there is another setting to fix?

• UCSFOLLOW should be off in Shape as in conflicts with the DUCS (=UCSDETECT). Open the Shape dwg in BricsCAD and switch off UCSFOLLOW.

• I> @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:

UCSFOLLOW should be off in Shape as in conflicts with the DUCS (=UCSDETECT). Open the Shape dwg in BricsCAD and switch off UCSFOLLOW.

It worked! Thank You!