Forum to quiet?!

Coming from SketchUP and Rhino, this forum seems rather inactive! Where are the people? They don't have questions and problems? Or they are using the software at the very basic level - mostly as 2d drawing board! From Rhino I got used to talking to developers and participating early in the development of the software! From SketchUP I get almost instant feedback and help from the forum members! This puts me in a doubt to further invest time in BricsCAD! To have good product is not enough - helping customers in their day to day job is as important!

Comments

• Officially the Forum is intended for peer-to-peer discussions. Support Requests should be used for communicating with the Bricsys team.

• @Roy Klein Gebbinck said:
    Officially the Forum is intended for peer-to-peer discussions. Support Requests should be used for communicating with the Bricsys team.

Don't agree, but it doesn't matter anymore - I made up my mind. Just check the Rhino forum for comparison.

• Am I wrong if I taste a bit of frustration? Many people, both users and Bricsys people are willing to help. Motivations for helping can be commercial but also "give and take" and "helping your neighbour" without any obligation.

BricsCAD is an upcoming and very promising product IMO. However, the total number of users right now may be less than SketchUP or Rhino, that may be in play.

I also noted your post here: https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/34602/ and even tried to reproduce with commands dimassociate and dimreassociate. Everything went well here so I was not tempted to respond. But you could rephrase your question too, structure it, add steps to reproduce it, mention used commands and so on. It may get you the results you expect.