BIM PROFILES DIALOGUE BOX

Im having problems after having created metric spiral duct sizes, randomly the settings change. For example a 200 diameter duct created with a 100 radius works fine for a period of time and then changes to 200 diameter duct with 200 radius. it only happens on 200 and 400 diamter ducts. You have 3 choices as how you wish to correct but is annoying. Can anyone advise please.
Loving the system other that that, I believe I have reduced my draughting time by 30% for the modelling phase. The ability to drop a new duct size onto the existing duct to change size or from circular to rectangular is fantastic
By making isolines visible under the visual styles dialogue box I also now have a centre line to my circular ductwork which saves drawing in paper space.
I am going through all my existing 3D blocks, adding MEP connectors, BIMIFY them and then once block inserted to model, pick the MEP connector which highlights separate to block and a section of duct or an MEP/BIMIFY cushionhead and unless there is too many changes of direction, I get an automatic connection between the two. What a time saver.
Looking at adding a materials map to flexible section to stand out too.

Cheers

Muzz