I believe I have found a bug in the dimension side of things. As I'm new to BricsCAD I want to verify that it is not just me messing up before I report this as a bug....
- Set your units to decimal.
- Set your Dimstyle to Standard
- Draw a polyline and try putting some dimensions on it.
- You'll notice the dimensions enter as 23,15 (as example), instead of 23.15.
- OK, so you're thinking I need to set the DIMSEP variable and make sure it's a period ( ".").
- Set it, and regen. No change, right?
- In fact, you can set that DIMSEP variable to anything you want and it doesn't seem to have any effect.
- However, the little picture of a dimensioned part in the Drawing Explorer window shows the changes one makes to the DIMSEP variable.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?