Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Materials download error

edited August 27 in 3D Tips and Tricks

I designed a 3D model in BricsCAD Shape and applied materials to the different parts, but I have noticed that Shape is a very basic 3D program so I saved my model and opened it with BricsCAD v19 to continue my work there. When I want to apply materials in BricsCAD v19 the material lists are all blank.
Does anyone know the default path or materials on Linux?

Best Answer

• Answer ✓

I've found that to be a not infrequent occurrence, usually remedied by trying the download again. I attribute it to one or several of: local anti-virus monitoring all program-initiated downloads for questionable behavior; server-side issues delaying queuing the material; my occasionally flaky ISP; or the general "it's the Internet, be happy it works at all" issues.

If at first it doesn't succeed, etc.

Answers

• I found the material library with the blue download button, but when I want to download selected materials it shows a download error