printer settings not holding

I need help. All of a sudden, my program won't hold the printer settings. The page scale units keeps going to mm instead of inces and the color/line weighting keeps going to zero after a set it and then hit the print button. It won't keep my settings and it does this in several of the drawings that I have tested. I am using version 0025 on a 600Mhz PIII with 384MB and Win NT4.0 SP6. Help!

Comments

• Hi, what kind of printer/ploter are you using? John

• My plotter is an HP Designjet 430 and my printer is an HP Laserjet series II

• If you see my posting for "general fixes" posted at a later date, I used the explained method to fix this problem as with most others I have encountered. Some drawings just pick up "problems". I haven't done an analysis to see if this is caused by using "other " CAD drawings (as in drawings from colleagues using different CAD programs) or parts of other Cad drawings or if they develop in Intellicad alone. It is my suspicion that the problems are inherited from other software.

This discussion has been closed.