VBA and IntelliCAD Versions

Can you confirm the following:BricsNet IntelliCAD 3.1 was supplied with VBABricsCad IntelliCAD 3.2 was supplied without VBA, but VBA will work if v3.1 is installed and upgraded to 3.2BricsCad IntelliCAD 3.3 is supplied without VBA, and VBA will not work even if v3.1 is installed.Can anyone supply a trivial VB6 application that accesses IntelliCAD to create and retrieve drawing entities?

Comments

• I am having some difficulty converting my VBA application to VB6I have loaded IntelliCAD, then started the VB6 application with IntelliCAD runningReferences include "IntelliCAD 2001 Object Library"The following is a code fragment: Dim IcadApp As IntelliCAD.Application On Error Resume Next Err.Clear Set IcadApp = GetObject("IntelliCAD.Application") If Err Then MsgBox Err.Description End If MsgBox "now running " & IcadApp.Name & "Version:" & IcadApp.VersionThis gives the error description: Filename or classname not found during an automation operation The corresponding code works with AutoCAD 2000.What do I need to do for IntelliCAD.Do you have a trivial sample VB6 application?

This discussion has been closed.