Explode dynamic blocks creates invisible objects

I have a drawing with Autocad dynamic blocks, using "visibility". When I explode this block in ..

• AutoCAD: only the visible things are displayed, the rest removed
  • Brics 18: invisible parts stay invisible and the explorer makes no difference
  • Brics 19: invisible parts stay invisible, but the explorer shows a difference and offers options

Now I suppose that we have a huge lot of drawings with these invisible objects, and I have 2 questions:
a) How to set Brics 19 that invisible parts are not created, but removed when exploding?
b) How to clean up the existing, messed up drawings?

Thanks

Peter2

Comments

• as to a):
    To my knowledge impossible. Maybe you should open a support request, so this behavior can be corrected in future versions.

as to b):
    You could define a command that deletes all hidden objects from a file, e.g. like this:
    (defun C:PurgeHiddenEntities ( / selset n count entnme entdat bit60) (if (setq selset (ssget "X")) (progn (setq n 0 count 0) (repeat (sslength selset) (setq entdat (entget (setq entnme (ssname selset n)))) (if (and (setq bit60 (assoc 60 entdat))(= 1 (cdr bit60))) (progn (entdel entnme) (setq count (1+ count)) ) ) (setq n (1+ n)) ) (princ (strcat "\n " (itoa count) " hidden entities deleted.")) ) ) (princ) )
    Use with caution (backup your files first) and completely on your own risk.

• @Knut Hohenberg

thanks - works fine. I will set a support request.