Tracking won't accept keyboard entry

Probably a stupid question, but I have just updated to V20.2.05 and it seems that snap tracking doesn't want to accept a keyboard numerical entry anymore.

If I start the Line command and hover over a line and then track along that line, the tracking shows up and the numbers climb as I move along the line.

If I then accept the distance that shows it starts the Line command as expected. If however I try and enter a numerical amount different from what is displayed, the cursor leaps across the screen and tries to start the line way off where I want it.

It isn't using the last pint I created as if I keep doing the same Line command from the end of the same line and input say 25mm along the line, everytime I enter 25mm it starts from a different place even though the Tracking is showing along the line and I am inputting the same distance!

Is there a new setting that I need to adjust as I can't think what to change to bring this back?

My whole workflow is centrered around using STRACK, so it is vital I get this to as it was before I updated.

Any ideas or is this a bug?

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Comments

• I noticed that too.

• Update:

My mistake, the line IS being created from the last point, i.e. if I draw a Line and then snap track along that line from the startpoint of the line, it ignores where I started the tracking from and creates the new line the amount I entered BUT from the end of the line, so from the last point created!

How can I stop this?