how to extract data information (cost, manufacturer, ecc) of composition's materials

hi,
I'm trying to extract information from a building that i made with bricscad BIM and I want to do estimative metric computation of my project.
I tried to do data extraction by selecting the walls (each with its own composition) and I manage to have an excel file with the various characteristics of the plies of the compositions, but although I have included the cost in the material information, it does not appear in the excel table.
I just want to know if it is possible to extract all the information of the materials used in the project, not only volume and area of each ply, but also cost and manufacturer of each single ply and not of the composition in general.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Comments

• I am not familiar with tables.

But AFAIK you can choose from any information available in Bricscad
    and add it to your table.

I think it is described at the end of the Video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU2hnxkCmcM&list=PLONdQc9bizsfzuES9MrwxUEH9M4PPfyRm&index=6&t=0s

• Thanks for the answer!
    I have already seen this video, but it explains how to create the schedules of doors or windows, which are blocks with specific attributes or characteristics.

I need to export the data of the plies (price of materials, area of ply, volume of ply, cost of ply) of each material in order to estimate the cost of the building.

• @Camilla said:
    I need to export the data of the plies (price of materials, area of ply, volume of ply, cost of ply) of each material in order to estimate the cost of the building.

Hi Camilla,

WIth the current version of BricsCAD BIM, it is not yet possible to extract properties from materials/compositions in DATAEXTRACTION. However, we are currently working to improve this, and in one of our upcoming releases data extraction will be extended to include (custom) properties of materials and compositions.

Kind regards,
    Tiemen