Block library manager

I am a current user of AutoCAD and I like the feature afo having an icon preview of the blocks. I am planning on swtching to IntelliCAD, but I understand that there is no support for this. Does anyone know about a secondary program that will allow you to have block previewing?If you do, where can I find it?Thanks in advance,Doug

Comments

• I found that under the INSERT (from file option) command it allows for previewing. In fact it is better than AutoCAD because it even previews blocks done prior to R13 where a preview image was not saved. I can preview blocks done as far back as R9 (or there abouts).

• I'd like to know about this too. What's a good utility to insert blocks when you have a large library(folder) of them? For small well known libs a set of toolbars can do, but for large libs you need an overview of previews."Block viewer" looks like a good word choice to start searching. I'll see to what degree intellicad explorer can be adapted for this. sander,bricsnet

• Yes there is one. I am using Block Library from Asbjørn Værnes, and it is very good. It was available at the forum some time ago at the address:http://www.cadalog.com/file_info.phtml?file_location=/blockman/Blib_12.zip&filename=Blib_12.zip&rowcolor=ffffccRegards, Marcelo

This discussion has been closed.