SprinkCAD Ver 17.4.4

I have SprinkCAD Version 17.4.4 that I previously used several years ago with AutoCAD and now that I have moved off of all Autodesk platforms, would like to know if that version is compatible with BricsCAD Version 20 ? If I am running down a rabbit hole with this consideration, does anyone know of a program that is compatible with BricsCAD that does Fire Sprinkler Design, w/Calc's and Stock Listing equal or similar to SprinkCAD.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Anthony Apostolaros
    edited June 2020

I know nothing about this, but I see that the SprinkCAD site says it takes Bricscad v16 through 19, pro or platinum version. And Acad 2015 through 2019. Maybe they haven't worked out their fit to the newest versions yet. Until they do, you could install Bricscad v19. You can download it at https://blog.bricsys.com/how-to-download-and-upgrade-bricscad/ (sign-in required). I'm pretty sure that a v20 license allows you to use any previous version.

• Thanks Anthony, I still have V19 on the system, and will give it a try and see what happens. SprinkCAD is so big, that sometimes, I ask before the leap, but it won't hurt to give it a try.