formula field in an attribute to multiple a field value from other field by a factor

Hi.
in AutoCAD, i had a file block of a bolt,block of washer and a block of a nut, all of the have an attribute of quantity.
in the the quantity attribute of washer i have a formula that multiple the value of the quantity attribute of the bolt by 2.
the formula in autocad looks like this: %<\AcExpr (%<_FldPtr 2308284037632>%*2)>%
and "FldPtr 2308284037632" is probably a pointer to the bolt quantity attribute' that this is its full name : %<\AcObjProp Object(%<_ObjId 2273144859872>%).TextString>% '
and in bricscad, in the object field i do get this expression, but it doesn't allow for mathematical functions.
is there a way to create formula in the formula field?
i found the formula field in the attribute but it doesn't accept any formula containing link to other fields.
Thanks,
Ari.

Comments

• I have a dynamic block of a bolt it has 2 parameters a length and dia, it could have hidden properties like grade also. It would not be that hard to copy and edit stuff like washers being dynamic for top bot, same with nut plain v's nyloc, 1/2 etc seems a better way to go than lots of fields or just have attributes but set to invisible.