SUMs in tables not working

This is huge because I will have to switch back to Autocad. Are Sums in tables broken? Every sum I get #### when its exactly what I want to sum. I have tried with a simple table. Please help if there is a work around. Or is this fixed in v21? If so how do I get into the beta? I am a paying customer btw. I know there is the work around of adding each row individually but is that the only way?

Thanks,
Russell

Comments

• Is this working in V21? Just got yelled at from my boss because the A/C tabulation was messed up on a plan.

• As far as I can tell with a quick test it seems to be working ok in V21. Could you share a sample table because your original post is not entirely clear on what the issue exactly is.

• How can I get into V21 beta? The issue is that Sums are broken. I just get ####

• You can send a Service Request, say that you want to participate testing and ask for Beta access.
    At least that's what I did at that time.

• Ok I will do that. Thanks

• Using V21, and there appears to be no issue. -FYI

@betazero said:
    How can I get into V21 beta? The issue is that Sums are broken. I just get ####

• Yea I am on Mac and V21 isn't out yet. I will just change them to B2+B3+B4....If I dont touch an existing table it doesn't mess up so I will just have to be extra careful until V21.